Tech AdOps and QA Engineer
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
Loading some great jobs for you...
Aki is looking for a Technical Ad Operations and QA Engineer who will be responsible for providing internal technical support for the Ad Operations team, as well as ensuring all live and upcoming campaigns are setup for success. This individual will work directly with the Director of Operations as well as Account Managers to ensure flawless campaign setup while providing high-level technical support for assigned advertisers.
The right individual will be a key contributor in the Operations team and responsible for campaign QA and troubleshooting any technical issues across all mobile advertising campaigns. This person will lend themselves to operational troubleshooting and technical support within the delivery team.
This person will engage with members of the client services and operations team, as well as serve as the client facing tech specialist who can drive past obstacles and make sense of requirements in order to get campaigns up and running. Candidate will also be Aki s main point of contact for all new and existing partner certification and integrations.
- Being subject matter expert on DSP and other platforms provided internally and externally, reinforcing best practices for campaign setup, troubleshooting, and issue resolution
- Serve as main internal escalation point for any and all technical issues related to mobile advertising, tags, technologies, measurement, and attribution`
- Actively manage and resolve support case
- Perform technical troubleshooting and problem resolution for issues with running campaigns
- Support the ongoing setup and maintenance of online advertising campaigns - including but not limited to: pixel and segment creation, management & QA; creative trafficking & QA; 3rd party tag and tracker setup & QA; campaign launch & management; campaign setup QA & troubleshooting
- Participate in the development of processes and mechanisms to proactively QA and monitor campaigns to minimize campaign outages, discrepancies, and other issues.
- Work with internal teams to identify and develop solutions that automate and improve internal and client trafficking operations.
- Maintain in-depth expertise in the advertising technology landscape across targeting, optimization, and measurement, including ongoing meetings with internal teams in anticipation of campaigns going live along with technology partners to understand their solutions, evaluate platforms relative to competitors, and inform product roadmaps.
- Team with clients, internal teams, and account leads to deliver consultative guidance surrounding ad technology, including pre-sales/sales support, needs assessments, presentation preparation and delivery, partner evaluation and recommendation, and data flow and platform integration design.
- Partner closely with ad technology companies to educate self and team about evolving solutions, identify opportunities, and ensure a healthy and collaborative relationship
- Contribute to integration efforts with internal business groups across programmatic, account management, product, and technology.
- Own existing DMP relationships to ensure the timely and efficient onboarding of data with regards upcoming launches.
- 2+ years of highly technical ad operations or account management (or similar) experience within digital/mobile advertising.
- Articulate and comfortable speaking with diverse audiences, including clients, demonstrating the ability to translate technical subject matter into relatable business terminology and respond to unexpected questions on the spot.
- Experience working in an ad tech/DSP environment and knowledge of the agency media campaign planning and execution process.
- Must work collaboratively with a variety of internal functions, including Operations, Client Services, and Product teams.
- Proven effectiveness in managing relationships.
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to independently manage multiple projects.
- Demonstrated skill using Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Analytical mindset with knowledge and passion for media, data and technology.
- Creative thinker that is willing to challenge the norm to improve product offerings.
- Proactive individual with strong problem solving skills and an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Understanding of RTB, DSP, DMP, and dynamic ad serving fundamentals.
- Experience with web debugging tools (Firebug, HTTPFox, Fiddler, Chrome Dev Console, etc.).
Associated topics: automation, performance test, prevent, prevention, qa, quality assurance, quality assurance engineer, software quality assurance, software quality engineer, test engineer
Loading some great jobs for you...