- $70,220.00 -99,450.00/year*
125 Cedar St
We currently have an exciting career opportunity for an Executive Assistant our New York City office.? This position will support the Global CEO of Reinsurance.?
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- The Executive Assistant represents the office of the Global Reinsurance CEO and will be required to liaise with other key leaders on the CEOs behalf.
- Acts as a key resource for the team, i.e., independently seek out answers to questions, take initiative, leverage network of resources to solve problems and proactively cascade knowledge.
- Ascertains the nature of incoming phone calls, accurately records messages, and transfers calls as necessary.
- Communicates in person, email and other correspondence with high level contacts inside and outside the company such as clients, senior leadership, and vendors.
- Prioritizes and responds to email on behalf of the Global CEO of Reinsurance.
- Maintains and manages calendars; including heavy coordination of international and domestic travel arrangements and itineraries.
- Book international/domestic travel and submits expenses.
- Schedules and coordinates meetings, conference calls, and other events. ?Informs attendees of function dates and times, reserves meeting space, and provides hospitality services as needed in these meetings.
- Develops and revises PowerPoint documents fit for client and other executive audiences.
- Active approval management support ? including but not limited to Coupa, IT, Workday, Travel.
- Assist with on-boarding of new hires for senior Reinsurance leaders; submit service tickets and follow up on equipment delivery, etc.
- Makes copies of correspondence and other printed matter.
- Ensures adequate office supplies and processes purchase requests for additional office supplies as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
You Bring Knowledge and Expertise
- High school diploma, some college preferred.
- Minimum 5+ years of experience.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- High energy, positive attitude, willingness to go the extra mile to ensure success.
- Easily embraces change, flexible, adapts well to changing priorities.
- Poise, confidence, and maturity to engage with all levels of management across the firm.
- Highly organized with ability to prioritize and work on multiple projects at one time.
- Able to prioritize daily workload, be proactive, and respond to requests promptly.
- Attentive to details and possess strong follow-up skills.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Self-directed and able to anticipate team needs.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Streamlines processes--innovation outcome focused.
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral.
- Able to excel in a fast paced, detail-oriented environment.
We offer you
A?competitive?total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a?growing?worldwide organization.
Our Colleague Experience:
From helping clients gain access to capital after natural disasters, to creating access to health care and retirement for millions, Aon colleagues empower results for our clients, communities, and each other every day.? They make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another.? This is the Aon Colleague Experience, defining what it means to work at Aon and realizing our vision of empowering human and economic possibility. To learn more visit Aon Colleague Experience.
Aon plc (NYSE:AON)?is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions.?Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status.? Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.
DISCLAIMER: * The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Loading some great jobs for you...