Seeking day-time and nighttime shift caregivers for a leading Bay Area home care business, Aviva In-Home Care. We have two assApplicants may be CNA or HHA-certified, or non-certified caregivers (if you have prior personal care experience). We're a fun company, who like fun motivated professionals who show joy for their jobs as nurse assistants/aides. We are urgently in need of full-time and/or part-time care professionals for two assignments - one 24-hour, 7 day a week client in San Francisco (daytime & nighttime shifts), and one 10-hour daytime client, also in San Francisco (male preferred for this).
We're pleased to offer:
- Highly competitive pay with opportunities to earn over $18/hr for some assignments.
- Overtime pay for major holidays and extended shifts
- Health care benefits for qualified full time (and some part time) caregivers
- Other available benefits like Vision Care, Dental Care, Disability Insurance, and more
- Paid training that you can do from your own home
- RNs to provide internal counsel & direction on your cases/clients
- One of very few in-home care agencies that offers the Certified Companion Aide (CCA) credential earn a credential in as little as 8 hours that makes you more marketable for every job!
- Flexible work schedules that can be part-time or full-time based
- A friendly, experienced management team that is hands-on and accessible (24x7 we can be reached by phone)
- Sick pay up to 72 hours per year
- Caregiver bonuses