Manager, Corporate Analytics
Employment Type: Full-Time
Bristol-Myers Squibb is a global Biopharma company committed to a single mission: to discover, develop, and deliver innovative medicines focused on helping millions of patients around the world in disease areas such as oncology, cardiovascular, immunoscience and fibrosis.
Join us and make a difference. We hire the best people and provide them with a work environment that places a premium on diversity, integrity, collaboration and personal development. Through a culture of inclusion, we create a better, more productive work environment. We believe that the diverse experiences and perspectives of all our employees help to drive innovation and transformative business results. Purpose/Objective of the Role
Key Responsibilities and Major DutiesStrategy & Vision
- Enables flawless execution and delivery of Legal, Compliance, Audit, and BCF Analytics related reports, working in partnership with these stakeholder teams
- Supports with designing and delivering training and communication needs for all reports
- Fields adhoc requests and supports the analysis and delivery of information. Helps communicate key findings of adhoc analysis appropriately to the relevant stakeholders
- Support ongoing changes in reports and scorecards to address changes in business landscape (system streamlining, new data sources, changes in monitoring needs etc.)
- Executes the Analytics vision and strategy for the Legal, Compliance, Audit, and BCF teams, in alignment with leadership priorities, business stakeholder requirements, and business unit requirements
- Ensures delivery of all Legal, Compliance, Audit, BCF analytics reports in a flawless and timely manner (in partnership with stakeholder teams).
- Responsible for support of all Analytical requests supporting these teams
- Provides business requirements, and performs QA/QC for Analytics reports and deliver to appropriate business stakeholders
- Supports the improvement, and development of self-service reporting tools/capabilities working in collaboration with IT teams
- Analyzes standard reports to ensure that data is consistent across various deliverables
- Documents business rules with matrix teams and ensure that reports delivered to stakeholders is consistent with business objectives
- Analyzes output of Legal, Compliance, Audit, BCF Analytics processes against business stakeholder needs to ensure identified needs are addressed appropriately
- Proactively works with stakeholder teams to streamline reports and improve the quality of information provided to stakeholders
- Supports Corporate Analytics leadership to define and adhere to the process for fulfilling ad-hoc requests
- Works directly with Corporate leadership in Legal, Compliance, Audit, and BCF to streamline standard and customized metrics
- Support demand management of standard and adhoc requests
- Supports manager with technology and operations capabilities development projects
- Collaborates with IT for data platforming, reporting, and tool development projects
(Disclaimer: The responsibilities listed above are only a summary and other responsibilities will be requirements as assigned)List of minimum requirements:
- BA/BS required
- M.S., or other Masters in quantitative area of study, analytics or data science preferred
- 5+ years of experience developing and using advanced analytics and reporting techniques.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience with analytics, modeling platforms, data manipulation software and visualization tools such as Advanced SQL, PL/SQL, R, Python, SAP HANA, Tableau, Spot fire, Microsoft Suite, Hadoop, Redshift
- 3+ years of experience developing and using advanced analytics and reporting techniques
- Direct experience with analyzing large, complex data sets and interacting with relational databases
- Significant experience manipulating and interpreting secondary data and unstructured data sources
- Experience operating successfully in a complex organization environment
- Experience in pharmaceutical industry preferred
- Ability to draw inferences from disparate pieces of data; identify key findings; and link to implications and provide recommendations
- Ability to frame analytic findings in a digestible and business friendly format that identifies key business implications
- Professional experience in analytics or reporting (e.g., report creation, dashboarding, scorecards, etc.)
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work with diverse teams across organizational lines and structures
- Ability to learn new tools quickly
- Creative business problem solving skills to design processes and deliver timely results for ad-hoc requests
- Strong experience in full cycle projects from business requirements, design, development, implementation of dashboards and scorecards, etc. Proficiency in a broad range of methodologies including qualitative and quantitative design and data analysis)
- Knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry and healthcare marketplace dynamics within responsible markets a plus
- Advanced Proficiency with Tableau required.
- Proficiency with SQL, SAS required
- Proficiency with various databases such as AWS RDS, Oracle and MySQL databases required
- Microsoft Excel, Access and PowerPoint
- Experience with scripting and statistical analysis such as Python, Awk, SPSS, and/or R preferred.
- Knowledge of additional BI tools such as, Microstrategy, and Teradata a plus.
Bristol-Myers Squibb recognizes the importance of balance and flexibility in our work environment. We offer a wide variety of competitive benefits, services and programs that provide our employees the resources to pursue their goals, both at work and in their personal lives.
Loading some great jobs for you...