Commercial Cybersecurity Business Development and Account Executive Ma
Employment Type: Full-Time
Loading some great jobs for you...
Job Number: R
Commercial Cybersecurity Business Development and Account Executive Manager, Senior
Apply knowledge of Cybersecurity consulting services to sell and manage the conceptualization, design, and implementation of secure technical solutions, including operationally viable and efficient applications, systems, architectures, and infrastructure. Lead innovative Cybersecurity solutions by leveraging comprehension of existing and emerging security products and technologies to protect the client's systems and information. Establish and maintain client relationships while identifying, developing, and closing new sales opportunities. Provide leadership and mentoring to junior employees, contribute to the development of innovative principles and ideas, work on unusually complex problems, provide solutions that are highly creative, and act as a leader on large programs or projects that affect the organization's long-term goals and objectives. Leverage knowledge of business, financials, products and services, the target market, and the needs of assigned accounts. Serve as a team lead working on high complexity tasks in the account, products and services, and the sales and account management process. This position is based out of the Mid-Atlantic region.
* 8+ years of experience with Cybersecurity
* 3+ years of experience with consulting business development activities
* 2+ years of experience as a technical consultant leading security project delivery teams with private sector clients
* Experience with presenting and communicating to teams, executives, and clients, including briefings, sales calls, and team-based discussions
* Experience with common and emerging technologies and tools, including using Cybersecurity and analytics tools to inform stakeholder discussions and business strategy decisions
* Ability to thrive in a multi-threaded and fast-paced consulting environment and drive the identification and implementation of security solutions
* Ability to lead fast-paced delivery in challenging commercial environments, work with senior leaders to foster positive client relationships, identify new business opportunities with existing clients, and develop new intellectual capital
* Ability to identify and build relationships with technology vendors and develop mutually beneficial partnerships that satisfy current and future client needs
* Ability to travel up to 40% of the time
* BA or BS degree
* Experience with working on commercial or private sector engagements
* Experience with strategy design, capability building, and organizational design and change
* Experience in the biopharmaceutical or specialty chemical industry
* Experience with coaching and mentoring junior staff on functional expertise
* Experience with information security regulations or regulatory bodies
* Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
* Knowledge of various risk management and security frameworks
* Ability to demonstrate an excellent personal network within the industry
* Possession of excellent analytical, problem-solving, decision making, planning, organizational, and client facilitation skills
* Possession of excellent interpersonal skills, including comprehension, conflict resolution, teamwork, and relationship building skills
* Possession of excellent client-ready oral and written communication skills
* MA or MS degree a plus
* CISSP or CISM Certification preferred
We're an EOE that empowers our people-no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic-to fearlessly drive change.
Loading some great jobs for you...