Outlet Visual Security Officer, Full Time: Bloomingdale's Upper West Side
Compensation: $34,390.00 - $53,240.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Law Enforcement
As a Visual Security Officer, you will be an integral part ofBloomingdale's ability to maintainour highlevel of serviceand safety. You will have the opportunity to work a flexible schedule including weekends. Yourindividual responsibilitieswill include deterring theft via visual observation as well as maintaining a safe business environment.
All hourly associates are eligible to receive a quarterly bonus incentive, colleague discounts and the opportunity to be a part of an iconic brand. Certain criteria must be met to receive the quarterly bonus incentive.
- Visually monitor customer traffic entering and exiting the store
- Communicate suspicious activity to Asset Protection/Security
- Complete all Security training requirements and maintain personal certifications as required by law
- Prior retail security experience preferred but not required
- Ability to adapt to possible stressful and hostile situations
- Ability to interact with customers positively and in a friendly and accommodating manner
- Comfortable in using a PC, and open to learning new systems and applications
- High School degree or equivalent and/or related Criminal Justice/Administration of Justice preferred
This job description is not all inclusive. Macys Inc. reserves the right to amend this job description at any time. Macy's Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Associated topics: alarm, casino, explosive detection, guard, loss control, protect, safety officer, school, security officer, watchman
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...