Friday, March 29, 2019
ConnectiveRx is a leading, technology-enabled healthcare services company. We work strategically with hundreds of biopharmaceutical manufacturers to help commercialize and maximize the benefits of specialty and branded medications. Our mission is to simplify how patients get on and stay on therapy. We fulfill our mission by providing our customers with innovative services such as patient and provider messaging, the design and operation of copay, vouchers and patient affordability programs, and hub services, all of which accelerate speed-to-therapy and help improve outcomes for manufacturers, healthcare providers and patients.
ConnectiveRx was formed in 2015 by bringing together the industry-leading business of PSKW, PDR/LDM, Careform (2017) and The Macaluso Group (2018) to advance our technology-driven expertise in providing state-of-the-art commercialization solutions. To learn more about our company, visit ConnectiveRx.com
As a Consultant in our Customer Success team, you will apply your analytic skills and business acumen to influence Senior Leaders at top U.S. Pharmaceutical Manufacturer clients. Shaping the approach of clients and internal teams to high-impact problems, you will combine deep understanding of our customer's business goals with industry best practices and ConnectiveRx solutions.
You will be hands-on structuring, communicating, testing and delivering data-driven insights and models to improve customer success leveraging proprietary data derived from 2 billion annual prescription transactions from 190 million patients.
In addition to advisory projects, the Consultant will have a highly visible role providing named support to key accounts delivering enterprise training, pro-active support and building professional relationships to sustain and grow our business relationships.
Finally, as a member of our broader Analytics organization you will collaborate with our Analytics Product and Operations teams to deliver and continuously improve capabilities.Essential Functions
- Consulting and Insight Delivery
Work directly with clients to ideate, scope, structure and deliver analytics which solve client business problems.
- Analysis, Modeling and Digging
Access data through \"enterprise data warehouse\" and external market research sources such as IQVIA.
Leverage expertise and professional relationships to assist new business development, product up sell/cross-sell and customer on boarding & training.
- Analytics Best Practices Development
Learn the full breadth of our product line solutions, contribute new best practices to our knowledge base, help recruit and train new peers in Analytics.
- Analytical Problem-Solver
Decomposes problems into drivers, tests hypotheses with data, critically assesses assumptions and data quality, applies technology to make analysis scalable.
Ability to influence with outstanding presentation skills and drive change through elegant scalable solutions.
- Client Empathy and Commercial Instincts
Respects and advocates for our customers.
- Best and Brightest with Growth, Learning & Teaching Orientation
Outstanding educational achievements or comparable real-world experiences in learning aptitude, drive to win and humility to learn.Knowledge, Skills and Experience
Travel or Physical Requirements
- 2 to 4 years' experience in a World-Class Customer Success or Analytics team.
- Working knowledge of health & life sciences industry either directly or via enterprise technology, management consulting, investment banking, agency and/or market research.
- At least 1 year in a customer-facing role.
- BS/BA degree in relevant quantitative discipline with a strong academic record.
- Develops creative data-driven, industry-relevant solutions to customer's evolving business needs.
- Analytical presentation skills and customer orientation.
- Rigor & accuracy testing hypotheses using standard and developed data and models as well as SQL, Excel and pre-defined scripts.
- Selling to pharmaceutical brand and/or market access managers.
- Programming scripting languages (VBA, Python, R or SAS) or business intelligence (PowerBI, Tableau, etc) a plus.
- Applying Economics pricing theory in affordability, couponing or revenue & yield management.
- Excellent communication skills with PowerPoint, data visualization and verbal.
Blue Bell, PA or Whippany, NJ office.
Willingness to travel 10-20% of the time for customer meetings and collaboration at other ConnectiveRx office locations
Equal Opportunity Employer: This employer (hereafter the Company) is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, or other employment policies on the basis of age, race, sex, color, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis that is prohibited by federal, state, or local law. No question in this application is intended to secure information to be used for such discrimination. In addition, the Company makes reasonable accommodation to the needs of disabled applicants and employees, so long as this does not create an undue hardship on the Company or threaten the health or safety of others at work. This application will be given every consideration, but its receipt does not imply that the applicant will be employed.