Technical Sales Manager-US
Employment Type: Full-Time
Loading some great jobs for you...
Job ID: 153566
Halfen USA, a CRH company, is the American arm of Halfen GmbH Germany, a world class engineering and manufacturing company with over 80 years history. From our traditional base of high-quality construction products for the building and civil engineering sectors, we are also designing, manufacturing and supplying off the shelf mechanical and structural connection solutions to blue-chip industrial companies worldwide. Halfen quality products are used in many construction sectors reaching from high rise buildings such as Burj Khalifa in Dubai, or the New World Trade Centre to tunnels and into high safety relevant projects such as nuclear power plants all around the globe.
Responsible for developing and growing Helifix opportunities in the United States and Canada. Promote Helifix through end user calls, training, product demonstrations, trade shows and other activities required to deliver world class masonry repair solutions to Helifix customers. Utilize relationship building skills and technical expertise to develop mutually successful partnerships. Manage the network of sales representative and distributors to drive top line sales.
* Provide strong technical sales support
* On site product demonstration, "pull testing" and reporting
* Build and strengthen relationships with Helifix manufacturer representatives and distributor partners
* Work with architects and engineers to ensure Helifix products are specified in all major projects
* Project tracking and follow up on job leads garnered from the system
* Present and develop Helifix AIA product seminars and technical presentations
* Attend and demonstrate Helifix products at ICRI and IMI meetings/shows
* Gather feedback on competitor activity and products
* Submit monthly report to management
* Excellent sales and interpersonal communication skills
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Preferably a technical or construction related degree
* Experience in a construction sales environment (3-5 years)
* Able to understand and diagnose customer requirements and promote alternative solutions to maximize the sale
* Good working knowledge of construction techniques with understanding of how buildings are put together
* Willingness to work a flexible schedule with periodic overnight travel
* Creative problem solver with "can do" attitude
* A comprehensive understanding of building plans, specifications and the commercial bidding process.
* Must have skills in prospecting, managing client relationships, negotiating and order closing.
* Network of contacts in architectural & engineering community would be an advantage
* Must be proficient in updating sales activities by utilizing a company CRM program
* Must be a team player
What CRH Americas Offers You
* Highly competitive base pay
* Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
* Group retirement savings program
* Health and wellness programs
* A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
About CRH Americas
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America's largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Halfen USA, a CRH company, is a great place to grow! If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our career site. Please complete your online profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest in the CRH Americas family!
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Oct 10, 2019
Associated topics: director of sales, principal, sales director, sales executive, sales leader, sales management, sales manager, shift lead, team leader, territory manager
Loading some great jobs for you...