- Eataly NYC Downtown
- $28,905.00 -41,960.00/year*
Hospitality - Food Services
125 Cedar St
Founded in Italy in 2007, Eataly is the world s largest artisanal Italian food and beverage marketplace. At Eataly, you can Eat a meal at restaurants or quick-service counters, Shop for the ingredients, and Learn through classes and tastings. Eat Better, Live Better! Eataly is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
A Pasta Maker creates fresh batches of pasta daily to be sold in the market and served in restaurants at an Eataly location. A Pasta Maker is also involved with educating guests on Eataly s various pastas and providing customer service. Reports to the Fresh Pasta Lead.
- Makes pasta according to Eataly s recipes and high-quality standards
- Weighs and packages pasta
- Advises guests on pasta choices
- Ensures all items are rotated according to First In First Out (FIFO) standards
- Maintains a clean and sanitary work area that meets Department of Health standards
- Performs other duties as required or assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent or culinary degree preferred
- 1+ year of experience as a cook or chef preferred
- Knowledge of Italian cuisine preferred
- Availability to work onsite with a flexible schedule often including weekends
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Ability to exert well-paced mobility for up to 8 hours, including standing, walking, bending and squatting
- Ability to operate equipment such as a commercial mixer and pasta machine
BENEFITS AND PERKS
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance and Paid Parental Leave
- Paid Time Off, 401K with company match, Commuter Benefits and Plum Benefits
- Free staff lunch daily and discounts at Eataly
- Fun staff classes on products and Italian cuisine
More detail about Eataly NYC Downtown part of Eataly North America, please visit
Associated topics: baker, baking, cocinero, cook, grill, lunch, maker, meat cutter, persona de parilla, stove
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...