- $86,530.00 -127,100.00/year*
Healthcare - Allied Health
HumanEdge has partnered with a school district in Canton, MI to hire an experienced Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) for the entire 2 school year
- August 2019 start date
- Diagnose students who may be at risk of a speech disorder
- Assessment of students' communication skills
- Complete assessment and testing for students
- Developing and implementing IEPs
- Guaranteed Hours
- A minimum of a Master's Degree in Communicative Disorders.
- Certification in accordance with the requirements of the American Speech Language Hearing Association.
- Active Michigan SLP License and CCC Certification
- School based experience is preferred
- Competitive pay packages tailored to your needs
- Multiple insurance plans to choose from
- Licensure reimbursement
- 24/7 Recruiter assistance with added clinical support
- Meals & Housing stipend allowances, housing assistance on request
- Nationwide Travel contracts & Career opportunities
Associated topics: cfy, language, language pathologist, slp, slpa, speech, speech and language pathologist, speech language, speech language pathologist, speech therapist
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...