- $28,430.00 -42,310.00/year*
- Examining surfaces to determine the kind of work necessary
- Reading blueprints/instructions
- On site preparations such as floor protection, fixture covering, scaffold building
- Preparing walls and surfaces for new paint by removing old paint by scraping and sandpapering
- Fill cracks and gaps with appropriate material, such as plaster, caulk, or putty
- Paint surfaces according to instructions with various tools
- Adhere to all health and safety precautions
- Verifiable experience as a painter, and use of appropriate painting tools
- Knowledge of painting material and how to select, mix and apply
- Solid knowledge of commercial/ construction painting techniques
- Strong attention to detail
- Manual dexterity and balance when working on scaffold or ladders
Associated topics: coat, coater, dirt, grit ballast, paint, painter, plater, polish, rubber, sandblaster
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...