- Request Technology - Robyn Honquest
K2 Developer Consultant
Location: Whippany, NJ
Misc. Info: Min 6 month or longer consultant.
Looking for a candidate wity 6-10 years of K2 (Nintex) development. They have about 20 applications they want to bring to the latest version. You will have experience with Smart Forms, WorkFlows, C# ASP .NET, SQL. knowledge of SharePoint is a big plus.
- A Bachelor's Degree is preferred in mechanical, computer, and/or electrical engineering discipline.
- 6 plus years of software development experience with 3 plus years of experience working with K2 (Nintex) tools and technologies (Smart Forms, WorkFlows) and 1 plus years of experience working with .NET technologies (C#, ASP.NET, SQL Server).
- Should have strong understanding of K2 platform (Nintex), MS SQL, Stored procedures, Views and a good understanding of SOLID principles, and systems architecture concepts.
- Prior experience with K2 (Nintex) smart forms, workflows, jQuery, HTML5/CSS3, responsive design are desired.
- Must be familiar with agile or other iterative development methodologies.
- Must possess requirement and component level estimation, database design and development skills.
- A strong desire to stay current on development best practices using emerging technologies and industry trends.
- Knowledge of SharePoint/InfoPath is a plus.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
- K2 5.2/4.6
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2015/2017
- Microsoft Team Foundation Server/VSTS
- .NET Framework, ASP.NET, Web services, Web API
- MS SQL Server
- Entity Framework
- Windows Communication Foundation
- Advanced Awareness of the Software Development Life Cycle and development methodology (ie Scrum Agile)
Loading some great jobs for you...