Psychiatrist - Outpatient
Compensation: $130,950.00 - $83,990.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Healthcare - Physician
Loading some great jobs for you...
Position: Outpatient Psychiatrist
Location: RAF Lakenheath in England
Hours are M-F 730a-430p with No on call
Period of Performance- seeking a minimum of 2 year commitments
- 4000 lbs or 5000 lbs with family for shipment of Household Goods
- Air Fare for Psychiatrist and Spouse/Dependents
- We can ship 1 privately owned car if you opt to however we can also do an auto allowance upon arrival to use at the military "lemon lots".
- 30 Days of start up lodging - We set up and provide
- Up 2 children's tuition to attend the DoD schooling on base or children can attend economy school since English speaking.
- Completion of residency or fellowship in psychiatry acceptable to the Surgeon General, HQ USAF. The contractor shall be current with and have completed all continuing education requirements specified by their US professional licensure or certification. The Contractor retains the responsibility and financial obligation for ongoing completion of continuing education requirements.
- Contractor personnel shall be Board Certified and have and maintain a current license to practice Medicine in any one of the 50 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, Guam or the U.S. Virgin Islands that allows for the independent practice of clinical services. This license shall be current (not revoked, suspended, or lapsed in registration), valid (the issuing authority accepts and considers QA information (i.e. practitioner professional performance and conduct in determining continued licenses)), and unrestricted (not subject to restriction pertaining to the scope, location, or type of practice ordinarily granted to other applicants for similar licenses in granting jurisdiction).
- At least 24 months of experience within the last 36 months. Must feel comfortable working with Adults and Children.
- Current board certification by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- Completion of residency or fellowship in psychiatry
Position Skills Must have the following knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- Contractor staff shall possess working knowledge of computers, specifically the internet, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Access, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook, and the Windows Operating System.
- Must have ability to communicate/educate effectively in English, both orally and in writing.
- Certifications. Must hold current board certification by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology. The Contractor shall maintain current certification in their specialty.
- The contractor must hold current certification in BLS by the American Heart Association and/or the Red Cross approved training program prior to contract start date and certifications be valid for at least 6 months. Recertification will be provided by the Medical Group. We can help you obtain your BLS if needed
Sterling Medical is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We are actively seeking women, minorities, and veterans for our positions.
General Details: Position: Outpatient PsychiatristLocation: RAF Lakenheath in EnglandHo...
Associated topics: adult psychiatry, child psychiatry, clinical, consult, consultant, consulting, mhc, neuropsychiatry, psych, psychiatry
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...