Account Manager - New York
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations
Fine Art and fashion Storage Company seeks an Account Manager. The Account Manager is responsible for developing and maintaining strong customer relationships with principal clients to support art services related requests. The position will require a high level of customer service and satisfaction with an opportunity to advance and cultivate client accounts and complex project management.
The ideal candidate will have strong client services, client development and project management experience and a pro-active, positive attitude. Must be comfortable multitasking in a fluid environment and maintain a keen attention to detail that supports client needs.
Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Primary point of contact for client requests and inquiries
- Project Manage complex evolutions on behalf of clients, incorporating various team-members and stakeholders to accomplish the work
- Creation and coordination of services job requests and estimates
- Foster client development and relationships to help increase and expand service work, within their own network of clients and beyond.
- Create and maintain customer records, including: inventory reports, service request records, insurance documentation, confidentiality agreements, service agreements and leases.
- Work with clients and sales and operational staff to plan and configure customer storage rooms, move-in s, expansions and special projects
- Meet productivity targets and deadlines
- Adhere to all company policies and maintain high ethical standards
Qualifications & Skills:
- Team Player, able to work in a dynamic environment
- Pro-active mentality that is comfortable in a results driven workplace
- 4-6 years of client services or logistical project management experience
- Strong communication skills with experience interacting with art professionals and high net worth individuals
- Excellent multi-tasking skills with attention to detail
Salary commensurate with experience; health benefits, 401(k), Company Profit Share eligibility and commuter benefits included.
Send resume and cover letter to: ...@gmail.com
Loading some great jobs for you...